Monday, October 11, 2010

Decorating Ideas for Your Front Porch

DECORATE YOUR FRONT YARD
ON THE CHEAP!





The mailbox was decorated for about $10.00 total and has a pumpkin ($3.99) + mums (3.99) + 2 leaf rings ($1.00). 
If you look at the front porch all the way to the left, you'll see a fall banner - it's kindof hard to see, but I crocheted triangles and attached them to a long string of single stitches.  That's it - very simple.  I'll have better pictures of the banner next week.
The front porch has a mum ($3.99) + a pumpkin ($3.99) + scarecrow sitting on the chair (2.00) + corn stalks ($5.99) + 2 small pumpkins above my door ($2.00) + scarecrow on the door ($1.00).  Most everything was purchased at the dollar store.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Halloween decorations look great (I really like your white shutters by the way). Shows you don't have to spend any real money to make a statement.

- said...

Very, very nice.

jamfiescreations1 said...

You have such great ideas, looks really nice.

Anonymous said...

I love the pumpkins! I also want to tell you about my "Handmade Tuesdays." Each Tuesday I feature a tutorial from a crafter (let me know if you ever want to be featured!) but then I also am having a linky at the bottom for other people to link up tutorials :) I am trying really hard to get it growing! :) I am also going to feature etsy shops :)

sweetybird09 said...

I love what you did, looks great, the 2 pumpkins above the door are so adorable!

Great job!


http://sweetybird09.blogspot.com/

Hootin Anni said...

I love everything Halloween!! Your outdoor decorations are wicked good.

My Show n Tell is my newest Witch for my collection.

The link is HERE I'd love to have you stop by for a visit.

Anonymous said...

All your decorations are very pretty, but I really like your mailbox. Everyone where I live all do them the same way, so it's nice to see a way to decorate them differently.

Vintagesouthernlife said...

All of your decorations look great. I love your numbered pumpkin.

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful! You did a great job. I love thrifty holiday decor. :) Thanks for sharing on {Made by Me} Wednesday.